How it Works
It is estimated that there are in the region of 12,000 PVC-U window installers in the UK. There are probably a further 20,000 (or more) regional building firms also installing windows and doors.
That’s a lot of competition for local business.
To help you gain more repeat business and build your reputation further in your local area, we’ve established an Installer initiative which could benefit you in a number of ways.
- Joining is completely FREE OF CHARGE.
- Upon receiving your application, your business will be assessed to ensure you meet the desired high standards of installation and customer service
- Once Approved, you’ll find your business set apart from the competition thanks to the use of the ‘Installer Scheme’ logo which is an instantly recognisable illustration of your commitment to quality
- Installers will receive a certificate and an official plaque to signal their ‘Installer Scheme’ status as will Approved Fabricators
- Attract customers with professionally-written and designed literature detailing the many benefits of PVC-U systems from The VEKA UK Group
Better for fabricators
The Installer Programme ensures that quality runs right from raw materials to finished products and fitted projects. Installers will need to use an Approved Fabricator to buy their VEKA or Halo products. Approved Fabricators will be paired with Installer Programme Members in their area, which means more regular business from installers who want to demonstrate their commitment to using the highest quality PVC-U products.
Criteria for becoming a member of the Installer Scheme
- You must buy VEKA or Halo windows & doors via an Approved Fabricator
- The products you supply must be CE Marked
- You must confirm that you are a member of a self-certification body and are MTC compliant OR that you register all installations via Building Control (neither applies to installers in Scotland)
- You must provide an Insurance Backed Guarantee
If you require assistance with achieving MTC’s we can help www.assurewindowsanddoors.com
Once you have satisfied the above criteria, you're ready to become an Installer and begin enjoying the many benefits.